- 0203 5000 999
- Auctioning Now...
A Bluechip tenanted freehold property In Carlton Street, CastlefordCommercial Property Property in Castleford
Lot Number: 85
Sell by the Auction method
Bidding Start Price: £475,000
For Legal Pack and other information about this Commercial Shop please, visit: just-sold dot co dot UK by searching Lot number 85
Location: Carlton Street, Castleford, WF10
1 BW Miles: 10 miles south-east of Leeds, 20 miles south-west of York,
Roads: M62, A1(M), Rail: Castleford Railway Station, Air: Leeds Bradford Airport
The property is situated in the heart of the town centre on the south side of pedestrianized Carlton Street, the town's principal retailing thoroughfare. The Carlton Lanes Shopping Centre is close to housing retailers including Marks & Spencer, Boots the Chemist, Peacocks, JD Sports and New Look. Other nearby occupiers: Superdrug, Poundstretcher, Wilko, Halifax, Lloyds and HSBC banks.
An amazing opportunity to buy freehold property tenanted by the bluechip client (Clydesdale Bank). The bank has been trading for almost 50 years from these premises. We call it is a hot cake for investors.
Entirely let to Clydesdale Bank Plc t/a Yorkshire Bank
• 10-year lease renewal until 2026 (subject to option) at a re-based rent
• Recently refurbished to a very high standard modern bank
• Tenant in occupation since at least 1999
• Pedestrianised town centre location
The property comprises a double fronted ground floor banking hall with ancillary accommodation on the first and second floors.
Ground Floor (Banking Hall/ Anillcary) 2,774 sq ft
First Floor (Ancillary)1,907 sq ft
Second Floor (Ancillary) 1,260 sq ft
Total: 5,941 Sq. Ft
**Rent £47,500 PA** No VAT applicable on investment
Buyer instructions: This property is available for sale via the Auction method. For Legal Pack and other information about this plot please visit just-sold dot co dot uk and search for Lot number 84. You will need to register yourself in order to place a bid to buy this property.
If you have any questions, please email us by filling the information on property portals.
1. AML (Money Laundering Regulations): Buyers will be required to register themselves with just-sold dot co dot uk as a buyer and clear the compliance checks prior to bidding, placing an offer or buying.
2. The Sales particulars are only a general guide to the property however, we make our sales particular fair and accurate to the best of our knowledge.
3. These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract. The particulars should be independently verified by the buyers.